Our Work, Reap Goodness
Today we focus on a great many accomplishments beyond achievement of a stated mission. To list Reap Goodness’ set of accomplishments would require an encyclopedia. Let’s start at the beginning and list just a few.
- Development of a new curriculum for returning citizens from Arizona prisons.
- Designed telescoping greenhouses for worldwide distribution.
- With Arizona State University student engineers designed hydroponics grow towers from used food grade restaurant containers. This project received 4 awards from the university.
- Developed and copyrighted two practical training e-books for worker owned cooperatives, now for sale or borrowing from community libraries across North America via Hoopla.
- Developed the basis for a set of in-person and online worker cooperatives training classes.
- Developed the outlines for three worker cooperatives training books plus an overview for virtual-reality.
- Devised the plan for the Heartland Trial, an on-site year-long trial for University researchers to test a trio of worker cooperatives restoring Earth and providing food security for all. This is a historical first.
- Received the Community Project Award from the International Society for Performance Improvement in 2019.